Apply to Consign
We are not able to accept new applications to our consignment program during this time. Please check our website for updates. Thank you for your interest in our consignment program.
Thank you for your interest in consigning at Boulder Arts & Crafts.
About Our Consignment Program
We are interested in handmade American crafts of high quality craftsmanship and unique design, suitable for display in a dense retail environment. Our terms are 50/50.
Artists are chosen by a jury of local artists.
• The $35.00 application fee is non-refundable.
• Jewelry is only reviewed in July. Applications for jewelry must be received by 5pm on the second Friday in July.
• All Other Media – deadlines for our receipt of completed Application forms for all other media are the second Fridays of: February, May, August and October.
• You may apply Electronically or via Postal Mail.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ELECTRONICALLY
Please be prepared for the online application requirements. Your application must include:
- Completed Application Form
- 5 digital images of your work
- $35.00 Application Fee, paid through our secure online Ecommerce system. Do not forget this step please; we cannot review your work without receiving the payment.
- Begin Application Now
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION BY POSTAL MAIL
Your application packet must include:
- Download and print our Application Form PDF. You’ll need Adobe Reader to open the pdf.
- Digital Image Preparation: The photos of your work should be edited in an image editing program to be 72 DPI, sized to be 1920 pixels on the longest side; then burned to a CD.
- A $35 check, made out to Boulder Arts & Crafts.
Mail the completed form, CD, and check to:
Boulder Arts & Crafts
ATTN: Consignment Program
1421 Pearl Street
Boulder, CO 80302
Phone and Fax Numbers (Ask for the Consignment Coordinator)
Local Phone 303 – 443 – 3683
Toll Free Phone 1 – 866 – 656 – 2667
Fax 303 – 443 – 7998