It’s hard having our doors closed! It seems there is always an event coming up: graduation, Father’s Day, birthdays… or maybe just something for YOU to brighten your day. Our store is filled with great gift selections for so many occasions and with so many options to fit any budget.
So, in these crazy, unprecedented times… we, as artists, rise up and create solutions: Virtual Personal Shopping with Ellen, a free service. Exciting!
Here’s how it works:
- Contact the gallery via email: email@example.com
- Let us know what sort of things you’re interested in: the occasion, your budget, etc…
- We will then make an appointment with you to “meet virtually” on FaceTime, Skype or other virtual method.
- During your appointment, Ellen will walk and tour you around the store showing you items that could be options. We can spend time together until we have found what catches your eye: jewelry, pottery, photography, paintings, wood, glass or metal art.
- And of course we have gift boxes and gift cards.
- We can ship anywhere in the US. If you’re local, we hope to be able to hand your purchases out the door within a few weeks.
We miss our store being open and we miss our wonderful customers. Each day, people contact us asking when they might be able to shop in our Gallery once again. We are working out the details so you can be assured that when we do – and we will – our staff and customers will be welcomed back into a safe and as always, friendly environment.
Though we hope to see you in person sooner than later at the gallery – we hope that you will let us serve you NOW Using our virtual personal shopping option!
Or you can always shop online 24/7 with our Gift Guides for all occasions.
We hope to hear from you soon.