Apply to Consign
Thank you for your interest in consigning at Boulder Arts & Crafts.
About Our Consignment Program
We are interested in handmade American crafts of high quality craftsmanship and unique design, suitable for display in a dense retail environment. Our terms are 50/50.
Artists are chosen by a jury of local artists.
• The $35.00 application fee is non-refundable.
• Jewelry is only reviewed in July. Applications for jewelry must be received by 5pm on the second Friday in July.
• All Other Media – deadlines for our receipt of completed Application forms for all other media are the second Fridays of: February, May, August and October.
• You may apply Electronically or via Postal Mail.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ELECTRONICALLY
Please be prepared for the online application requirements. Your application must include:
- Completed Application Form
- 5 digital images of your work
- $35.00 Application Fee, paid through our secure online Ecommerce system. Do not forget this step please; we cannot review your work without receiving the payment.
- Begin Application Now
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION BY POSTAL MAIL
Your application packet must include:
- Download and print our Application Form PDF. You’ll need Adobe Reader to open the pdf.
- Digital Image Preparation: The photos of your work should be edited in an image editing program to be 72 DPI, sized to be 1920 pixels on the longest side; then burned to a CD.
- A $35 check, made out to Boulder Arts & Crafts.
Mail the completed form, CD, and check to:
Boulder Arts & Crafts
ATTN: Consignment Program
1421 Pearl Street
Boulder, CO 80302
Phone and Fax Numbers (Ask for the Consignment Coordinator)
Local Phone 303 – 443 – 3683
Toll Free Phone 1 – 866 – 656 – 2667
Fax 303 – 443 – 7998